donderdag 28 mei 2009

ORKS [40K]: Da Compatative List

I haven't just been painting lately. I also started thinking about some army lists. I'm gonna make a competative army list and one which will feature models I like the look off.
I started out with the competative army. This is the list I came up with.

Competative Ork Army List 1850 pts

HQ Warboss (60)
Slugga, Stikkbombz, Power Claw (25), Warbike (40), Attack Squig (15), Cyborg Body (10), Bosspole (5), Shoota/Skorcha Kombi-Weapon (5).
160

HQ Big Mek (35)
Slugga, Choppa, Mek Tools, Power Claw (25), ‘Eavy Armour (5), Cybork Body (10), Kustom Force Field (50), Bosspole (5).
130

EL 12 Lootas (180)
Deffguns.
180

EL 12 Lootas (180)
Deffguns.
180

TR 6 Nob Bikers (270)
Slugga, Choppa, Warbike, 2x Power Claw (50), Waagh Banner (15), Painboy (30), Bosspole (5), Shoota/Skorcha Kombi-Weapon (5).
375

TR 30 Shoota Boyz (180)
Shootas. 2x Big Shoota (10), Nob (10) with Power Claw (25) and Bosspole (5).
230

TR 30 Shoota Boyz (180)
Shootas. 2x Big Shoota (10), Nob (10) with Power Claw (25) and Bosspole (5).
230

TR 30 Shoota Boyz (180)
Shootas. 2x Big Shoota (10). 190

FA 4 Deffkoptas (140)
4x Twin linked Rokkit Launcha (10). 180
Total: 1850

The main idea is that the nobs and the warboss race forward. The nobs are meant to keep the enemy busy until my shootas move into position. All with a different configuration of wargear to take advantage of the new targeting rules. Coupled with a painboy, T5 and the cover saves of the bikes, this unit will be very hard to kill.
The warboss is my main tankhunter, as he is the only one who can take on AV 14 reliably.
Some skorcha's were put in to negate the cover saves 40K is replete with these days.

The big mek will join the Shoota boy unit without a nob (surprise, surprise) and will be responsible for generating his big bubble of cover out over all the shootas. Although not meant to get in combat much, he is well equipped to handle himself in close combat and not get killed.

The Lootas stay back and shoot down anything up until AV13. The Deffkoptas are meant to flank enemy armour and fire at sides or rears.

It's not the most inmaginative list but it's a very decent core for an apocalypse sized force and it should be able to get results on the battlefield.

In a earlier blog I wrote I was gonna use nob models for my boys, but due to the sheer amount of models in this army I decided to just use the normal models. I will however, paint two 12-man units in trukks using nobs to represent the boys. Look out for those in my 'fluffy' army list.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten